Device Seizure is an advanced mobile forensic extraction and analysis system. As the first commercial tool for mobile forensics, Device Seizure has over 10 years of development supporting logical and physical analysis of thousands of devices in one system. Device Seizure was built from the ground up as a forensic tool. This foundation remains the number one strength of Device Seizure - reliable forensic analysis. With analysis features such as logical and physical acquisitions, file system acquisitions, password bypassing, advanced data parsers, file viewers, Google Earth integration, a back end database for handling the large amounts of data contained in smart phones, and much more, investigators will be able to perform a completed examination and report on all data acquired.
Device Seizure is built on over 10 years of digital forensic technology. Logical and physical extractions, advanced parsing and analysis, Google Earth integration, file sorting, and comprehensive reporting gives examiners more for their money.
Logical Data Extraction
User data such as call logs, SMS (text messages), contacts, pictures, etc. can easily be acquired using Device Seizure or DDS (included with every license of Device Seizure).
Physical Data Extraction
Full physical acquisitions including file system and deleted data can be performed on many devices including most CDMA phones, Android phones, and some GPS devices.
User Password Extraction
User password recovery of mobile devices and make or break a case. Device Seizure extracts user passwords from hundreds of devices including iPhones (physical extractions), Androids (screenlocks), and more.
Integrated Google Earth
GPS data points can be extracted from GPS devices as well as cell phones. Device Seizure allows you to view these GPS coordinates easily by integrating with Google Earth.
Advanced Data Parsers
Extracting data from handheld devices is just the start. You still need to be able to make sense of that data. Device Seizure has advanced data parsers to display user data and to recover deleted data from both logical files and physical extractions.
- iOS 7 logical acquisitions added
- Import of backup data from iPhone 3.x & higher encrypted iTunes backups (Requires password)
- Support for Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPods in physical plug-in
- Windows Phone 7.5 & 8 logical acquistions
- Android 4.x logical & 4.0 physical acquisitions
- Android screen protection removal
- CDMA SIM Card acquistion added
- And much more...
Device Seizure set the standard in acquisition and analysis of mobile device data.
- Physical extractions for Android devices running up to
v4.0, iPhones3G, 3GS, 4G, 4G CDMA, iPad (Gen 1), and
iPod Touch (up to Gen 2), CDMA phones with the Qualcomm chipset, & some Garmin GPS devices.
- Logical extractions for thousands of devices including all iOS devices, BlackBerries, Garmin & TomTom GPS devices,
Android phones & tablets, & more.
- File system extractions for thousands of devices.
- Password bypass for over 680 devices.
- Memory card and SIM data acquisitions including deleted data.
- Import backup files from computers for iTunes and Black-Berry IPD files.
- Advanced data parsers, data carvers, & data viewers for unmatched analysis.
- Built in file viewers and file sorter for easy analysis of acquired data.
- MD5 and SHA1 hash verification.
- Ability to read Cellebrite™ dumps and reports.
- Advanced search options using Boolean, Unicode, and regular expressions.
- Comprehensive reporting.
- Advanced reporting including HTML timeline report.
- Case Comparer allows you to compare a device from one point in time to the next.
- Integrated Google Earth for viewing GPS data found on devices.
- Support for SIM cloning.
- Acquire multiple devices into one case.
- Export extracted data for review in other tools.
Every License of Device Seizure Includes:
- Logical & Physical Extraction Support
- Hardware Cable Kit Including Faraday Bag
- Deployable Device Seizure (DDS) for Mobile Triage
- Link2 for Visual Link Analysis
- One Year Subscription Maintenance for Software & Hardware
Link Analysis can be a valuable tool for any forensic investigator to be able to sift through the data to find the "smoking gun." Paraben's Link2 is a FREE link analysis tool that works directly with Paraben's Device Seizure to make a visual representation of cell phone data and show correlations, even across multiple devices. The features are right, the price is right, you can't go wrong.
Link2 provides a visual representation of common data points on a phone or between several phones. Simply import one or more case files from Device Seizure and you can link calls, SMS, time stamps, files, etc. within a device or between devices. You can also set filter options from one case to another. Once linked, you can export as a PNG, SVG, PDF, VDX, DXF, or HTML file.
Deployable Device Seizure (DDS)
Deployable Device Seizure (DDS) is the perfect mobile triage solution. DDS is designed for quick use in the field or lab with any mobile phone. DDS is included with your license of Device Seizure. DDS is designed to automatically detect phones connected to the PC for fast logical acquisitions. Data collected can be previewed using the DDS interface and data parsers or loaded into Device Seizure for a comprehensive examination of the logical data extraction.
Mobile triage can be crucial to being able to access quick information on potential suspects. DDS the Device Seizure triage companion tool is designed for quick immediate access to mobile data for any skill level investigator.
This easy-to-use tool was designed for simply click through interface options with an auto-load of drivers that allow for anyone to look at the most common mobile phone data in minutes. Common data that is shown in DDS include, but are not limited to:
- SMS Messaging
These primary areas of information are easily displayed on one of Paraben’s Tablets or on your own Windows system.
DDS is the perfect tool to triage in the field and works hand-in-hand with Paraben’s Device Seizure in the lab. This dynamic duo can’t be touched when it comes to forensic mobile processing.
Product available on special order after payment. Processing time is ca
14 days agreed individualy