PCI-E PCI Express 1X - 16X Riser USB Cable Cord 60cm 007s with SATA power connector
Motherboards usually have horribly placed PCI-E slots. Normaly a single card very often takes 2 slots and it is not possible to use all empty slots.
Thanks to Riser Card Extender Ribbon Cable You can connect any card, because this way it is possible to provide sufficient airflow and space for mounting card.
Riser is built of female PCI-E 16X socket at one end, flat cable and male PCI-E 1X plug at another end.
It is the cheapest, effective solution for better cooling and allows to use all PCI-E 1X slots available on a board.
PCI-E PCI Express 1X - 16X Riser USB Cable Cord 30cm with SATA power connector
Mounting graphic cards too close to each other will for sure shorten their lifetime and increase work temperature.
Sample usage of PCI-E risers
Advantages in comparision to older generation flexible ribbon risers:
- Powered by a SATA
- Built-in PCI-E Video Detection
- Fits in any PCI-E Slot, 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x
- Premium power filtering caps
- Only PCI-E Data is transferred over the USB 3.0 cable!
- Great for mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Mooncoin, etc!
- This riser card provides expansion for 1 slots with cable
- PCI-E PCI-Express 1x Riser Card Extender Cable 1U/2U
- The Flexible Single Slot PCI-Express 1x Riser Card makes the PCI-Express 1x Card away from motherboard , with the PCI-Express socket directly in line with the socket on the motherboard
- It is flexible cable design and suitable for your own projects
- No Driver necessary and jumper-less
- PCI-Express 1X Slots
- PCI Express Specification Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 Compliant
- Fit for 1U/2U rackmount chassis
- Flat cable length: 530mm
- Total length with connectors: 600mm