Card programmed for certain model, version and network
Gevey All in One AIO for iPhone 4 4s
is the latest version of Gevey SIM which can be reprogrammed using special reader to work in different modes. It's the first type of card which you can easily reprogram without need to purchase a new card - within 1 minute it can work as ULTRA, SUPREME, PRO PLUS, PRO edition. It can also work as iPhone activation card.
Gevey sim AIO
iPhone 4 iOS 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, and 4.3.5 (bb < 4.11)
iPhone 4 iOS 5.01 5.1 5.1.1 baseband below 4.11
iPhone 4s iOS 6.0, 6.0.1
1.59, 2.10, 3.0.04, 3.10.1, 4.10.1
Card works with the original, unmodified Apple Software as well as modified one (jailbreaked). To use card on jailbreaked phones you must upgrade software to v3 or v4 version by using our programmer that are sold seperatly. Factory sold card will work only on original SW
You can switch between different modes using a programmer in 1 minute:
- V5 - GEVEY SIM ULTRA for iPhone 4 bb < 4.11
- V5.1 - GEVEY SIM ULTRA iPhone 4 BB < 4.11
- V10 - GEVEY NO CUT 4S ONE CLICK AUTO, MENU
- V11 - GEVEY 4S AUTO, PLUG&PLAY for iOS 5.1 and Older
- V13 - GEVEY 4S AUTO, PLUG&PLAY for iOS 5.1 and Older V3
- V14 - GEVEY AIO 4S ULTIMATE AUTO&MANUAL WITH MENU
- V15 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4 UNLOCKER
- V16 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S UNLOCKER (5.01,5.1)
- V17 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S PLUG&PLAY V4 NEW VERSION
- V18 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S PLUG&PLAY V5
- V19 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S FULL V1
- V20 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S FULL V2
- V21 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S FULL V3
- V22 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S DIGI
- V23 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S iOS6
- V24 - GEVEY AIO iPhone 4S iOS6 with DELAY
* Step 1: Turn off your iPhone 4 and insert SIM card and Gevey together with the metal SIM tray provided.
* Step 2: Turn on your iPhone and wait for the SIM Welcome menu to show and then select accept.
* Step 3: At the beginning a no service message will show on your iPhone. Do not do anything and wait until you see one signal bar appears on the top left corner.
* Step 4: After you see the signal bar you dial 888 and hang-up within 2 seconds.
* Step 5: Turn on the Airplane Mode and then turn off right away. Your iPhone will show SIM Failure and then No SIM Card Installed.
* Step 6: Signal will show up after few seconds.
- Gevey All in One SIM
- SIM tray for iPhone 4