BlackBerry remote unlock by IMEI - MEP
This service can unlock ANY BLACKBERRY locked to ANY OPERATOR, regardless whether it’s old security, new security or no security. To get code we need IMEI + MEP, this mean you will need to read phone with original usb cable but you will get just ONE working code (the good one).
We usualy send code in 1 to 24 hours - during business hours.
These codes work for both 'new security' and 'old security'.
Supported phone models:
- 6series: 6210, 6230, 6280, 6710, 6720
- 7series: 7210, 7230, 7280, 7290, 7520, 7730, 7780, 7100g, 7100i, 7100r, 7100t, 7100v, 7100x, 7105t, 7130c, 7130g, 7130v, c7730
- 8series: 8100, 8110, 8120, 8220, 8300, 8310, 8320, 8520, 8700, 8820, 8830, 8900, 8830m, 8707h, 8350i, 8700c, 8700f, 8700g, 8700r, 8700v, 8705g, 8707g, 8707v
- 9series: 9000, 9500, 9520, 9530, 9550, 9630, 9700, 9707v
This service can unlock any Blackberry phone. What ever the model is.
Manual how to read MEP:
1. Download Blackberry MEP Reader
2. Connect Blackberry to your PC using original USB cable.
3. Open Blackberry Logger
4. Click on “Read Blackberry Handset Info”
5. Place an order.
Remember - if you type in wrong IMEI and MEP then codes will be wrong. That is why please do not rewrite manualy
, but just copy/paste and compare if IMEI and MEP given in form are correct.
ATTENTION! MEP must be typed in in the following format: MEP-xxxxx-xxx, for example: MEP-09292-001