EasyConnect adapter for JAF/UFS/Mt-Box cables 2in1 allows to help customers who have many problems in putting phone into Local mode by existng cables. This adapter has two seperate RJ conenctors - Rj48 10 pin for MTBOX/GTI and Rj45 for JAF and UFS so can connect both original MT-BOX cables and UFS cables into box. After connecting thru EasyConnect adapter you will be able to put phone into LOcal mode without any problems instead of normal powering on phone.
Easy Connect is used for entering phone into Local Mode on factory Fbus cables if they simply power ON phone. Adatper will not work if your phone show on LCD "blink: while you try to power it on".
- possiblity to work with original GTI/MT-BOX 10 pin (Tx2, VPP also enabled) cables and correctly enters Local Mode by setting correct resistance on BSI line (0K; 2,2K; 3,3K; 4.7K; 5.1K, 6.8K, 7.5K, 10K)
- possiblity to work with JAF 7 pin cables as well as UFS cables for Nokia and enter Local Mode by setting correct resistance on BSI line (0K; 2,2K; 3,3K; 4.7K; 5.1K, 6.8K, 7.5K, 10K)
- DIP switch for selecting resistance on BSI line
- RJ48 connector and RJ48 for connecting GTi/MTBOX cables with enabled TX2 and VPP lines (these lines must be physicaly connected in cable !) - please note that our adapter does not damage MTBOX socket
- Rj45 connector and RJ45 cable for UFS/JAF cables
Examples of connection:
Cable GTI with wrong resistor on BSI line connected directly to Box by using Easyconnect adapter
Cable UFS/JAF with wrong resistor on BSI line connected by MT-BOX adapter and thru Easy connect
Cable UFS/JAF with wrong resistor value connected to JAF after EasyConnect adapter
Cable UFS/JAF with wrong resistor value connected to UFS after EasyConnect adapter